NiagaraWeddingHelper.com Promotional Draw
Official Rules & Regulations
This Promotion (draw, giveaway, contest, sweepstakes, etc.) begins on January 6th, 2018 at 12 Noon and ends September 30th, 2018 at 12 Noon (“promotion submission period”). All entries (submissions) must be received on or before the time stated during that promotion submission period. NiagaraWeddingHelper.com reserves the right to extend or shorten the promotion at its sole discretion.
HOW TO ENTER:
- You must visit the NiagaraWeddingHelper.com booth at one of the following Wedding Shows hosted by TopWeddingShows.com
- Hamilton-Halton Spring Wedding Show January 6th – 7th, 2018
- Niagara Spring Wedding Show January 13th – 14th, 2018
- Niagara Autumn Wedding Show September 17th, 2018
- Hamilton-Halton Autumn Wedding Show September 24th, 2018
- You must be in the process of planning your wedding. You must fill out a ballot with your name, email, phone number, address and wedding date, agreeing to subscribe to NiagaraWeddingHelper.com emails/newsletters. After filling out the ballot you will receive one (1) entry into the random draw.
- You can gain up to three (3) extra entries by completing the following steps for each social media account (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Take a picture with the Niagara Wedding Helper (NWH) frame at the NiagaraWeddingHelper.com booth (at one of the above listed Wedding Shows).
- Post the picture to your social media; #NiagaraWeddingHelper (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Like/Follow NiagaraWeddingHelper.com’s social media pages: Facebook/Instagram: @NiagaraWeddingHelper ; Twitter: @1WeddingHelper
- *Note: your Facebook like/follow must be a public like/follow, not a private like/follow, for NiagaraWeddingHelper.com to be able to see and count it as an extra entry
All eligible entries received during the promotion submission period will be gathered at the end of the submission period. A winner will be chosen at random in a random draw. The winner will be announced on or around November 14th, 2018 on or around 12 Noon. The potential prize winner will be contacted through one of the following: email or phone number (which was supplied on the potential prize winner’s entry form), or private message on their social media account (which was used to like/follow NiagaraWeddingHelper.com’s social media page(s)) for the announcement and instructions for receiving the prize. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her contact information (email, phone, or social media account) for winner/prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this sweepstake. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by NiagaraWeddingHelper.com within fourteen (14) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undelivered, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
$500.00 gift card (type of gift card to be determined by NiagaraWeddingHelper.com)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the prize in these official rules and which may be associated with the prize, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respected prize winner.
Prize is non-transferable, no substitution is permitted. NiagaraWeddingHelper.com is not responsible for any errors in the offer or administration of this promotion, including but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these official rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. NiagaraWeddingHelper.com reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or amend the promotion without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if NiagaraWeddingHelper.com determines that the sweepstake cannot be conducted as planned, or should other cause beyond NiagaraWeddingHelper.com control occur. In the event of any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, NiagaraWeddingHelper.com reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless NiagaraWeddingHelper.com and anyone else, from any liability, damages, or losses resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the promotion, the acceptance or use of any prize that may be won. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or TopWeddingShows.com.
Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to email@example.com